So Gab has decided that their own code that they spent $5M of investor money developing is so unsalvageably bad that they're going to use Mastodon's code instead, with the added bonus of leeching off of our apps (with Gab apps being banned from app stores)
This is an early warning to fellow admins to be vigilant and domain-block them on sight, when/if they appear (unconfirmed whether they intend to federate), and to app devs to consider if blocking Gab's domains from their app is necessary.
This is one I *really* want/need to do. No-bake/no gelatin chocolate mousse cake!
As much as I'm incredibly aggravated with Succulent Box and do NOT recommend them...
Their little placating cactus is super cute.
But it doesn't change the fact that they're advertising one albiflora and sending another (that's not even on the website) and their Devil's Tongue is NOT a ferocactus, but is in fact an echinopsis.
Brownies turned out pretty good! I learned a few things with this!
- *Chop up chocolate bar pieces.* Don't leave your squares, square!
- YES SOMETIMES YOUR BATTER MIXES QUICKLY.
- ... If you aren't sure you have enough butter BUY SOME MORE BUTTER.
- If it's super wet when you check, leave it another ten minutes, it's 'kay.
- Yes, using canola oil is difficult.
- PARCHMENT PAPER IS IT'S OWN HURDLE.
If it's a Chevko, it's probably me, ngl.
All about food, friends, cooking and community.