Using The Site
You are encouraged to use tags to help people find what they're looking for. Tag recipes, main ingredients, dietary categories (like #vegan or #glutenfree). We do not require users to add content warnings to either text posts about food or media containing depictions of food.
Accounts on this site must represent an individual person, not a business or organization. Exceptions can be made on an individual basis by the existing user community.
Users are required to use either English or French - this includes posts, user profiles, etc.
Code of Conduct
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in your account being suspended:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources
- Untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and will result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
In addition, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.